Emmanuel Moses attended Physical Therapy school at University of Ibadan, College of Medicine, Nigeria. He earned his post professional Doctor of Physical Therapy from Evidence in Motion Institute of Health Professions. Emmanuel is one of the top 10% physical therapists in the in the US with a board specialty certification. To achieve this, he demonstrated competency in specialized knowledge and advanced clinical proficiency. Emmanuel is board certified orthopedic specialist with an OCS designation. Emmanuel has over a decade of experience in various settings of physical therapy practice which includes but not limited to home healthcare; skilled nursing care; Hospital in and outpatient; his major interest, however, is in outpatient orthopedics. Emmanuel is also a certified myofascial trigger point dry needling specialist.
Emmanuel is passionate about getting his patients better from the very first visit. His drive to provide the best care possible fuels his zest towards keeping abreast with the latest research in the field of physical therapy to better his clinical skills. Emmanuel believes in giving back to his community by helping his patients get back to the quality of life they love and through mentoring other young physical therapists towards clinical excellence. He is a credentialled Clinical instructor and an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
When not in the clinic, He loves to spend time with his wife and two kids. Emmanuel enjoys reading, volunteering, traveling, and seeing new places and cultures.
- University of Ibadan
Affiliations and Certifications:
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling Certification
- Board Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor (CCI)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction Rehabilitation
- Vertigo/Balance Problems Rehabilitation
- Scoliosis Rehabilitation
- Post Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of Rotator Cuff Problems
- Sports Injuries Treatment
- Auto/Work Related Injury Rehabilitation
- Tension Headache Treatment
- Postural Re-education